GSA/VA FSS Buyers
This service is provided to GSA and VA facilities to shop for and order health care products via the Internet.
- Search for contract information using Schedules E-Library
- Search for products/service items using keywords or part numbers
- Compare features/prices and see photos of products
- Place orders directly on-line with government credit cards or GSA assigned Activity Address Codes (AAC)
- View order history to track status, reorder, or cancel
Features the Electronic Catalog (ECAT) system, which enables the Directorate's customers to browse, compare, and purchase over 1 million medical items. ECAT offers multiple payment methods, including government and commercial credit cards. Web-based ordering saves DoD customers substantial product and handling costs involved in obtaining items through comparable processes like local purchase and MILSTRIPs.